Jeff Oatridge has over 20 years of experience in the security industry and nine years of military experience with the U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Navy Reserves. He is recognized for his ability to provide unique, affordable executive protection solutions and has experience working in numerous austere environments in the Middle East.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration- Azusa Pacific
Jeff served in a Combat Engineer Unit for six years with the U.S. Marine Corps. He also served in the Navy Reserves in a Master at Arms unit for three years.
After his time in the military, Jeff entered the private security industry and provided executive protection for many influential Northwest executives. He then served six years as a contractor for the U.S. State Department in the Middle East. He fulfilled many roles including, two U.S. ambassador protective details and advanced team. firearms instructor, and QRF teams.
Jeff was also involved in logistics in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Recent Work Experience
Jeff worked for various security contractors in the Middle East, such as Constellis Holdings, Triple Canopy, and Jorge Scientific Corporation. Jeff also spent time at Boeing as a supply chain analyst.
Specific Professional /Technical Accomplishments
- Graduate of multiple Department of State sponsored high threat protection courses. Numerous certificates of recognition for work overseas.
- Basic Fields Firearms Course Graduate
- Firearm Instructor for American personnel and local nationals
- High Threat Driving Certified
- Graduate of High Threat Evasive Driving School